2013-06-23

Here's my review of windows 8 ---- 0/10 stars


Here's my review of windows 8  - bleh!!!!  I actually saw a store selling copies of this... uh have they actually sold a standalone copy?  I know when we got a laptop we looked around for one that still had windows 7, but none of the new laptops came with it.... I can't believe anyone would voluntarily install this.... Its one thing if you're stuck with it on the hardware you purchase, but to voluntarily do it seems odd.....My wife keeps asking if we can buy a copy of windows 7 to upgrade it....(I guess ultimately that is the plan of windows 8 - get paid by the hardware companies for the OEM copy, then sell retail copies of windows 7 to people to upgrade their machines to windows 7 = 2x the money!!! wooohoo!)

0/10 stars - nothing in it is better then windows 7, and much is broken - its like a version of android with less features

No comments:

Post a Comment