2012-10-21

Big time rush concert at Puyallup fair

Took K  to the Big time rush concert at Puyallup fair after we had walked around the fair during the day.  It was loud, glad I had gotten earplugs(I could still hear it fine).  K was super excited as she loves the Big time rush show and music.  I don't goto many concerts but it was a lot better then expected and we both had a lot of fun - they only have 2 albums so they played most of their songs.  The one problem is where we were sitting was pretty flat - K couldn't see over the people standing in front of as everyone in the concert stood up the whole time btr was playing. SO I had to hold her up for nearly 3 hours - my arm, back, and shoulder were pretty tired by the end of the concert - also since I was holding her - it made picture taking even tougher.

The concert details

The tickets

K with her new btr shirt

K waiting eagerly

the stage






BTR come out



with no flash photography it makes it hard to take pics....

































No comments:

Post a Comment