2012-10-21

Tribute to Grandma Cat (Phyllis Rio)

My grandmother recently passed away, and for her funereal I made a collection of photos of her and her kids, grand kids, and great grand kids.  My grandma was a great woman who worked hard her whole life and gave everything to her family.  Also she was the family photographer for that side of the family, so she took a lot more pictures, then we have pictures of her.



Grandma on her wedding day







Me and Grandma - we broke our arms he same summer

















































































Grandma was one of the witnesses at my wedding


Grandma was one of the witnesses at my wedding


























































































Yulia, Grandma, me











No comments:

Post a Comment